Such beautiful eyes :-)
Love your photo. Those eyebrows are awesome! lol :)
Great photo of a very beautiful dog with the most adorable and expressive face.
That face is so adorable! Great shot. Too sweet for words!
What a cute photo, the dog is just adorable. I love this photo.
Hola mi amiga!Så söt hund med fantastisk blick!
Oj va många språk du Kan Leia e det Nanna som lärt dej?Ha en fortsatt skön helg!Kram Ricco & Towe
SÅ söt :-)!Ha en bra helg!kram från mig/maria
Underbart foto! Såg om din fototävling nu. Ska söka rätt på ett foto o skicka in. Roligt initiativ.
Awww...I love that look! I just want to hug him or her!
Hon är ju bara för SÖÖÖÖT!
He looks like a wonderful companion!
Åh, så fin! Man vill ju bara ge en kram!Erika B
Skicka en kommentar
13 kommentarer:
Such beautiful eyes :-)
Love your photo. Those eyebrows are awesome! lol :)
Great photo of a very beautiful dog with the most adorable and expressive face.
That face is so adorable! Great shot. Too sweet for words!
What a cute photo, the dog is just adorable. I love this photo.
Hola mi amiga!
Så söt hund med fantastisk blick!
Oj va många språk du Kan Leia e det Nanna som lärt dej?
Ha en fortsatt skön helg!
Kram Ricco & Towe
SÅ söt :-)!
Ha en bra helg!
kram från mig
/maria
Underbart foto! Såg om din fototävling nu. Ska söka rätt på ett foto o skicka in. Roligt initiativ.
Awww...I love that look! I just want to hug him or her!
Hon är ju bara för SÖÖÖÖT!
He looks like a wonderful companion!
Åh, så fin! Man vill ju bara ge en kram!
Erika B
Skicka en kommentar